Marvel's Spider-Man or simply Spider-Man is an upcoming 2017 animated series set to air on Disney XD and produced by Marvel Animation. It will focus on the superhero Spider-Man from Marvel Comics. The series is a reboot of the previous animated Spider-Man series, Ultimate Spider-Man and a replacement.
The story of a young but courageous teen who has to figure out how to be a superhero from the very beginning.
Peter Parker is learning the responsibility that comes along with being a new, super-powered hero in New York City, just as he's being accepted into Horizon High, a high school for brilliant young scientific minds. He struggles with the duality of his social life at school and hiding his secret identity from everyone including his best friend Harry Osborn, who attends the competing Oscorp Academy for geniuses. As Peter embraces his alter-ego and takes on super villains such as Vulture, Lizard, Doctor Octopus and Sandman, he watches his hero lifestyle come between his personal relationships and struggles to keep Harry from landing on the wrong side of the law.
- Robbie Daymond as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Max Mittelman as Harry Osborn
- Fred Tatasciore as Max Modell
- Nancy Linari as May Parker
- Nadji Jeter as Miles Morales
- Laura Bailey as Gwen Stacy
- Melanie Minichino as Anya Corazon
- Patton Oswalt as Ben Parker
- Josh Keaton as Norman Osborn and John Jameson
- John DiMaggio as Raymond Warren/Jackal
- Alister Duncan as Adrian Toomes/Vulture
- Scott Menville as Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus
- Joe Quesada as Joe
- Benjamin Diskin as Spencer Smythe, Bodyguard and Flash Thompson
- Corey Feldman as Eddie Brock/Venom
- Natalie Lander as Liz Allan
- Steven Blum as Bonesaw McGee
- Jason Spisak as Alistair Smythe and Scorpion
- Matthew Mercer as Aleksei Systevich/Rhino
- Unknown as Curt Connors/The Lizard
- Grey DeLisle as Felicia Hardy/Black Cat
- Dave Willis as Flint Marko/Sandman
- Cameron Boyce as Herman Schultz/Shocker
- Yuri Lowenthal as Clayton Cole/Clash
- Sofia Carson as Keemia Marko/Sandgirl
On October 8, 2016, Produced by Marvel Animation, the series’ award-winning creative team includes executive producers Alan Fine, Dan Buckley, Joe Quesada and Jeph Loeb; co-executive producers Stan Lee, Eric Radomski, Cort Lane and Stephen Wacker; supervising producers Kevin Shinick and Marsha Griffin; consulting producers Dan Slott , Kevin Burke and Chris “Doc” Wyatt; Animation Patrick Brown; ADR and Casting Voice Director Collete Sunderman and Kris Zimmerman and supervising director Philip Pignotti.
- This is the first TV Show to feature Max Modell, Osborn Academy and Horizon High.
- The series also features somethings of Spider Man Homecoming like The Suit, The Vulture Costume.